As an OFN Member, your CDFI will receive benefits in OFN's three focuses of money, strength, and voice.
Access to OFN’s Financing Fund
Potential loans through UST Bond Guarantee Program
Lending through specialized funds
- $550 Conference discount per attendee
- $200 Small Business Finance Forum discount per attendee
- Discount to other OFN events and publications
- Complimentary copy of our yearly Side-by-Side publication ($250 value)
- Annual customized individual peer analysis
- Members only Staying Connected calls
- Full access to CDFI Connect
- Access to Purchasing Point, OFN’s group purchasing plan *new benefit! See below for more information!*
- Professional quality member profile
- Engagement with OFN’s policy team to share your market expertise
- Advocacy on legislative and regulatory policy proposals to support the CDFI industry
- Timely updates on the latest D.C. policy news, analysis, and alerts
- Recognition on OFN’s CDFI Locator
OFN is excited to offer a new benefit to our members!
Purchasing Point is a group purchasing plan that can save our members money on business expenses like office supplies, shipping and copy/printer needs.
In the last year, OFN has done research using a handful of our members. We found that if our members had been using Purchasing Point for purchases from vendors like Staples, Pitney Bowes, Enterprise, and FedEx they would have saved between 21% to 29%.
The best part? It’s free for any of OFN’s 501(c)3 members to participate!
Ready to sign up for Purchasing Point? Please email Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org for the member sign up link and instructions!
READY TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP?
Start filling out your application here.
For a comparison of the benefits of OFN’s three membership options (member, organizational ally, and individual ally) please see this chart.
Write to Anthony on our membership team at email@example.com!