Executive Training for CDFI Board Members
CDFI Board members face unprecedented challenges in a rapidly changing environment. Good governance requires high-performing board leadership. Join us to sharpen your leadership skills and learn best practices for board excellence.
Join us to learn:
- Critical trends in the CDFI industry
- Challenges and opportunities of Board leadership
- Board composition and performance
- Fiduciary responsibility, capitalization, and sustainability
Date: November 12, 2019
Time: 8:45 AM-4:00 PM MST
1405 E McDowell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85006
Testimonials from past participants:
- “I have attended a few Board of Directors trainings in my 15+ years of board service, but I had not attended one prior to OFN’s that was so well constructed. The material was tailored for the newcomer board member as well as “old hats” like myself. Proof positive, you “can teach old dogs new tricks.
- “It was a joy to attend the session and the training was great. It helped reinforce many things we are doing well and gave us new ideas on areas where we can also improve going forward. I personally walked away with a few key tasks to implement in the new year.
- “I thought the session was very good, informational, and high functioning board oriented!
For additional information, please contact Tina Poole Johnson, Vice President, Programs, at 202.516.8238.