Landit for CDFI Women: Power Your Own Path
OFN is pleased to continue our partnership with Landit, an innovative technology platform that is revolutionizing professional development with a new approach to career acceleration and management. Landit for CDFI Women provides members with a personalized playbook with the tools, resources, know-how, and human connections they need to more successfully own and navigate their career path.
With the generous support of Morgan Stanley, OFN is offering this exciting opportunity to a third cohort of CDFI women, following the success of the 2018 and 2019 cohorts.
Landit for CDFI Women includes:
- A one-year Landit membership
- 4 coaching sessions by Landit’s global network of experts
- 4 expert webinars on topics including “Building Your Personal Brand” and “Building Your Board of Advisors”
- Career mapping
- Curated skill development courses
- Access to custom professional development tools on the Landit Platform
- Opportunities to connect with CDFI women throughout—and after—the program
- Full-time staff member of a certified CDFI
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Member of the CDFI Women’s Network online community*
- Willingness to share back learnings with the CDFI Women’s Network
- Commitment to intentionally invest in your career progress
Diverse women are encouraged to apply. We seek an applicant pool which reflects the diversity of the CDFI industry as defined by the applicant’s racial/ethnic identity and career stage, and the CDFI’s geography and market, organizational size, and primary financing sector.
The application period for the next Landit cohort is now closed. Please check back for updates.
Email Alba Castillo
* To join the CDFI Women's Network, you must first be a member of the CDFI Connect Community.
Click here to see if you already have a free CDFI Connect account, then join the CDFI Women’s Network listed under the Communities | All Communities tab.
If you don't have a CDFI Connect account, you will be led to a registration page. Contact email@example.com with any technical issues you may encounter.